Working for our third generation of customers
Father and son, Don and Steve Hawley, are behind the wheel of Hawley Auto Body & Paint, the full-service frame, mechanical and restoration center that continues to earn return customers.
Open since 1949, we’re now on the third generation of customers who come to us from every corner of San Diego County, as well as from just about every compass point around the country.
We own the acre-sized property in Point Loma that houses our service center. We’re a quick five-minute drive from downtown San Diego. We’re also very close to San Diego’s international airport, making it easy for customers to drop off their vehicles for repairs or service prior to boarding flights for business or vacation.
Domestic and foreign vehicle services include:
- Collision repair
- Frame and alignment repairs
- Mechanical and suspension repairs
- Complete vehicle restorations – both European and American classic cars
- Professional detailing, including overspray removal
- Authorized for all insurance companies
- Computerized, accurate estimates while you wait
- Car rental and towing available
- Lifetime repair warranty
All work done at our 35-bay facility by our trained and certified staff, some of whom have been with us as long as 30 years